Blackmore, Victoria, 22 November 2012 14:11
h1. PC 22nd November, 2012
h1. Phone Meeting
*Thursday 22nd November* at *14.30 UT(GMT)*.
Dial-in information is available "here":http://www.readytalk.com/an.php?tfnum=8667401260 where some numbers are:
| *Country* | *Number* |
| Switzerland | 0800705351 |
| UK | 08004960576 |
| USA | 1-866-740-1260 |
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. *5673390*) then hit #.
h2. Actions (from [[PC_120927]])
- Discuss symmetric momentum distributions with C. Rogers w.r.t. muon front end.
- For (6, 200) baseline beam, what % of muons are lost between TOF0 and TOF1? (And where do they go?)
- As above, but for pions (do they all decay or are some also scraped off in quads?)
- Ed (Santos), when looking at a 'pion' beam from the single-station tracker test, sees it offset to one side at TOF0 and the other side at TOF1. Is this to be expected?
* Adam & co:
- Consider what might happen to helical fitting if the field is non-uniform (effect of magnetic shielding)
- Ask Holger for a field map we can use that includes potential magnetic shielding (and upload here?)
h2. Preliminary Agenda
* D1 scan (Ole)
* TOF rate analysis (Durga)
* G4beamline Step 1 comparisons (Soler/Bayes/Nugent?)
* Beamline PID paper (Mariyan/Domizia)
* Beamline emittance paper / Magnetic measurements (Victoria)
* Tracker Update (Adam Dobbs et al)
* *Volunteer needed:* Assessing the effects of proposed magnetic shielding on the performance of MICE
* Next time:
* Effect of decay solenoid current reversal (Nebrensky?)
h2. Uploading presentations
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
# Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
# Click on the open box below "files"
# Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
# Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
# (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
# and save