PC 22nd November, 2012¶
Thursday 22nd November at 14.30 UT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- Discuss symmetric momentum distributions with C. Rogers w.r.t. muon front end.
- For (6, 200) baseline beam, what % of muons are lost between TOF0 and TOF1? (And where do they go?)
- As above, but for pions (do they all decay or are some also scraped off in quads?)
- Ed (Santos), when looking at a 'pion' beam from the single-station tracker test, sees it offset to one side at TOF0 and the other side at TOF1. Is this to be expected?
- Adam & co:
- Consider what might happen to helical fitting if the field is non-uniform (effect of magnetic shielding)
- Ask Holger for a field map we can use that includes potential magnetic shielding (and upload here?)
- D1 scan (Ole)
- TOF rate analysis (Durga)
- G4beamline Step 1 comparisons (Soler/Bayes/Nugent?)
- Beamline PID paper (Mariyan/Domizia)
- Beamline emittance paper / Magnetic measurements (Victoria)
- Tracker Update (Adam Dobbs et al)
- Volunteer needed: Assessing the effects of proposed magnetic shielding on the performance of MICE
- Next time:
- Effect of decay solenoid current reversal (Nebrensky?)
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save