Thursday 7 June at 13.30 UT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- MICE MAUS analysis software (Chris Rogers MAUS-Online-Analysis.pdf )
- Step 1 emittance paper discussion (Blackmore)
- Beamline optics status (Maria Leonova)
- Standing items
- More on MICE timing? (Linda Coney or Yordan Karadhzov)
- status of Dec11 run analysis (Maryain Bogomilov and Domizia Orestano)
- Step IV
- Step IV run plan progress (Snopok et al)
- Step IV absorber measurements MS and dE/dx in Geant4(Carlisle )
- TOF rate effect (Durga Rajaram tofrate_2012june6_v2.pdf )
- report after addressing GEANT4 people with issue, expressed in terms of MS angle
- preparation of agenda for the MICE collaboration meeting analysis session (all)
Shift plan repository¶
Link to new Shift Plan repository
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save