Thursday 12 January at 15.00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- analysis of existing data (short Presentations)
- Step 1 Analysis Blackmore_AnalysisMeeting_22Dec11.pptx (Victoria Blackmore)
- more on TOF background and selection (Rob Fltcher)
- Speedy Maus (Chris Tunnel/Rogers)
- Summary of December run, data summary and data quality (Yordan Karadhzov)
- online plots as function of time in pulse -- status (Chris Heidt)
- Any news from CKOV performance? (Lucien Cremaldi)
- pi/mu separation in using KL and TOF (Mariyan Bogomilov/Yordan Karadhzov)
- TOF Pulse Height (Vassil Verguilov)
- solenoid reversal data analysis (Henry Nebrensky)
- any more on e+ e- difference (John Cobb)
- Estimate of particle rate for EMR in Step IV configuration
- More on MICE timing (Linda Coney or Yordan Karadhzov)
- Date of next meeting 2 February 2012 at 15.00 GMT
Shift plan repository¶
Link to new Shift Plan repository
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save