PC 101111 online rec » History » Revision 6
« Previous |
| Next »
Rogers, Chris, 10 November 2011 14:36
Online Reconstruction Setup - PC 10/11/2011 - Chris Rogers¶
For the running we hope to mimic the TOF functionality that was available in G4MICE in MAUS, except phase space plots will not be availableStatus:
- Online recon in G4MICE has been observed to work and make plots.
- Unfortunately there was some problem with the DAQ so I could see no data in either DAQ monitoring or the G4MICE monitoring.
- We still need to write the (small) piece of code that pulls the relevant data from the TOF reconstruction stream
- We still need to install MAUS on the OnRec machines.
- We have installed on a mimic test machine of the control room machines and checked everything works okay.
- We are waiting for an OS upgrade of the relevant machines before doing the install on the OnRec machines.
- Conversation with Linda => we will spend some time with beam before the main running period to make sure this works.
- Combining with target test potentially
I will reserve the week 21-25 November to make sure that this stuff all glues together properly.
Updated by Rogers, Chris over 11 years ago · 6 revisions