PC 101111 online rec » History » Version 14
Rogers, Chris, 10 November 2011 16:01
h1. Online Reconstruction Setup - PC 10/11/2011 - Chris Rogers
For the running we hope to mimic the TOF functionality that was available in G4MICE in MAUS
* Online recon in G4MICE has been observed to work and make plots.
** Unfortunately there was some problem with the DAQ so I could see no data in either DAQ monitoring or the G4MICE monitoring.
* We still need to write the (small) piece of code that pulls the relevant data from the TOF reconstruction stream
** Phone call with Durga + Yordan on Friday to discuss who does this
* We still need to install MAUS on the OnRec machines.
** We have installed on a mimic test machine of the control room machines and checked everything works okay.
** We are waiting for an OS upgrade of the relevant machines before doing the install on the OnRec machines.
** Need to collaborate with Yordan to make sure we can pull data from socket (think needs recompile of unpacking)
* Conversation with Linda => we will spend some time with beam before the main running period to make sure this works.
** Combining with target test potentially
* Requires detector experts to spend some time helping to set up the correct monitoring plots
* charge sum flash adc vs tof
* charge sum 1d flash adc histo
* hits per pixel in tof (colours plus absolute number)
I will reserve the week 21-25 November to make sure that this stuff all glues together properly.