Thursday 8 December at 15.00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- Run and analysis for December 2011 run (short Presentations)
- News from the run (Yordan Karadhzov)
- Online reconstruction demos (Chris Rogers and/or Chris Tunnell)
- online plots as function of time in pulse -- status (Chris Heidt)
- Any news from CKOV performance? (Lucien Cremaldi) ckov_anamtg_dec08_2011.pdf
- any news on status of pi/mu separation in using KL and TOF (Mariyan Bogomilov/Yordan Karadhzov)
- solenoid reversal plan (Henry Nebrensky) DSreversal.txt
- other analysis projects
- Estimate of particle rate for EMR in Step IV configuration and more on TOF background and selection (Rob Fltcher)
- Optics group (Snopok)
- MICE timing group -- status (Linda)
- Date of next meeting 22 December at 15.00 GMT
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save.