PC-2016-04-22-materials » History » Version 4
Rogers, Chris, 26 April 2016 16:32
Friday 22nd April at 15:00 BST; for those at RAL, we will be in the MICE meeting room in R1.
h2. Phone Details
* Energy loss - Rhys Gardener, Dimitrije Maletic
* Multiple Scattering (field off) - John Nugent #1789
** How closely does the MC resemble the data?
** What does the R matrix look like in the first unfolding?
* Date of Next Meeting
** Thursday 28th April - *workshop*
* For TOF binned MCS distribution, should normalise the vertical stripes (so that one can see scattering width vs TOF)
* Deconvolution effects should be included in the systematics table
* Lithium Hydride (for systematics) is in MICE note 448
* lH2 vessel details (for systematics) is in MICE note 155; we could ask for new lH2 vessel analysis
** Vicky Bayliss is contact
* One could do a systematics study by looking at hit position in the absorber vs scattering angle
* One should check that hadronic interactions don't make a significant contribution to the pion interactions