Friday 22nd April at 15:00 BST; for those at RAL, we will be in the MICE meeting room in R1.
- Energy loss - Rhys Gardener, Dimitrije Maletic
- Multiple Scattering (field off) - John Nugent #1789
- How closely does the MC resemble the data?
- What does the R matrix look like in the first unfolding?
- Date of Next Meeting
- Thursday 28th April - workshop
- For TOF binned MCS distribution, should normalise the vertical stripes (so that one can see scattering width vs TOF)
- Deconvolution effects should be included in the systematics table
- Lithium Hydride (for systematics) is in MICE note 448
- lH2 vessel details (for systematics) is in MICE note 155; we could ask for new lH2 vessel analysis
- Vicky Bayliss is contact
- One could do a systematics study by looking at hit position in the absorber vs scattering angle
- One should check that hadronic interactions don't make a significant contribution to the pion interactions