Thursday 21st April 14:00 BST; we will be in the MICE meeting room in R1.
Agenda¶Rogers and Victoria:
- "Top-down" list of plots
- The low-level track reconstruction (everything up to pattern recognition) should be written up ASAP. I think it is at a reasonable point?
- What dos the p-value distribution look like? Are the p-values not uniform if not, why not?
- What is the error on tracker recon introduced by the field non-uniformity?
- What is the error on tracker recon introduced by the disagreement between model and field maps cf: slide 3 of
- What is the impurity reported by MC, based on Scott cuts?
- Can we confirm that the muon shoulder arises due to diffuser? i.e. extrapolate reconstructed tracks back to the diffuser position, what is the radius?
- Any results for likelihood-based PID?
- What is the source of disagreement between TOF and tracker?
- What is the material budget between TOF and tracker? Is it correct?
- Are the OPERA model and Hall probes consistent? How big are the
- Continue trying to untangle the field mapping data for SSU
- Why do we not see the muon shoulder in MC? Is the material done right in the fringes? Diffuser, Shoulder, Shoulder_MC
- Are there any other discrepancies? Plots
- Can the agreement between MC and data be improved?
- At what statistical significance do MC and data disagree?
- What are the systematic errors (e.g. from quad/dipole/solenoid settings, incorrect material model etc)?
- Emittance calculation etc - any updates?