2018-05-09-system » History » Revision 28
System performance paper meeting: 9/5/2018 - 11am¶
5 minutes for each contribution + 30 minutes for general discussion.
|Domizia, Ludovico, Mariyan||KL||on GitHub||first draft ready|
|Melissa||Tracker||agreed on 5 pages|
|Chris Rogers, Melissa||Track matching||System_Performance_Paper_Track_Matching.pdf|
|Francois, Paul||Detector alignment||MICE note being reviewed|
|Chris Hunt, Joe||Magnets|
|Tom, Paolo||Target model||Target.pdf MICE note in progress|
|Ajit, Scott||Absorber model|
|Melissa||Diffuser study||separate paper?|
- Common data sample:
- 2017/02 and 2017/03 runs
- 2T and 3T in SSD
- 140 - 240 MeV/c
- 3, 6, 10 nominal beams
- LiH, LH2, wedge
- Official MC to be used
- LaTex structure: https://github.com/pfranchini/MICE-systems-performance-paper/blob/master/Systems-performance.pdf
Notes and AOB:¶
- RAL: Chris R., Paolo
- Phone: Paul S., Tom, Scott, Viktor, Francois, Mariyan, Domizia
- Apologies: Ajit
- TOF: agreed on the outline of the contribution. 3-4 pages.
- Ckov: photoelectron vs momentum curves to be reproduced.
- KL: first draft in place. To be refined/rebalanced once we have the other contributions.
- EMR: include low level efficiency and PID to reject positrons.
- Tracker: agreed on 5 pages
- 1 page hardware
- 2 pages low level recon
- 2 track selection/kalman, noise, efficiency and resolution
A lot of analysis material is ready (and easily adapted from 7469). The noise analysis has never been formalised and may require few more time.
- PID: Scott has updated the software framework.
- Track matching:
- Absorber model: LH2 absorber validation stands. Waiting from Colin for measurements done for the safety case.
Agreed to show a first version of the plots during the imminent Warwick workshop.
- Next meeting: Warwick workshop, Friday 15th May 1.00 pm