Thursday 30th March 15:00 BST, in the MICE meeting room in R1.
Note UK is now on summer time.
http://mice.iit.edu/phonebridge.html please note new phone number
- 7469 data and measurement of emittance (Victoria)
- Emittance reduction and 2016/04 data (Chris Rogers/Ao/Chris Hunt/Francois/alia)
- Field mapping and theoretical magnets, effects of iron (Victoria/John Cobb/Jo Langlands)
- Transfer matrix and magnet alignment (Chris Rogers/Yingpeng)
- Optics of pionic beamline (Paolo)
- Dipole field measurement (Paolo)
- Target simulation (Ao)
- 2017/01 optics settings (Ao/Jaroslaw/Chris Rogers)
- Flip mode vs solenoid?
- Straight tracks for scattering?
- FC currents (can we fight for R9 FC?)
- Algorithm to calculate the phase space volume (vs RMS emittance) (Tanaz Mohayai)
- Demonstration of Ionisation Cooling proposal (Chris Rogers/Jaroslaw)
- Wedge absorber (Pavel)
- Date of Next Meeting
- British summer time starts 26th March
- Thursday 30th March
Thursday 6th April
- Thursday 13th April
- Thursday 20th April - analysis workshop
Updated by Rogers, Chris almost 6 years ago · 2 revisions