14:00 Thursday 15th September
- Estimate of the systematic error associated with rate-dependence in TOF?
- Source of bias and the "100 ps" affect
- What dos the p-value distribution look like? Are the p-values not uniform if not, why not?
- What is the error on tracker recon introduced by the field non-uniformity?
- What is the error on tracker recon introduced by the disagreement between model and field maps cf: slide 3 of
- What is the source of disagreement between TOF and tracker?
- What is the material budget between TOF and tracker? Is it correct? (See Francois also)
- What is the solenoid alignment like
- Further analysis of discrepancy between the Hall probes and OPERA?
- Continue trying to untangle the field mapping data for SSU
- Can the agreement between MC and data be improved? Dipole fiddling?
- At what statistical significance do MC and data disagree?
- What are the systematic errors (e.g. from quad/dipole/solenoid settings, incorrect material model etc)?
- Decoupled/2D emittance calculation?
- Diffuser scraping effect vs extrapolated tracks?
Updated by Rogers, Chris over 6 years ago · 4 revisions