Access Code: 2155402
We will be in RAL CR24Scott/Durga:
- Estimate of the systematic error associated with rate-dependence in TOF?
- Does TOF calibration vs path length help at all?
- What dos the p-value distribution look like? Are the p-values not uniform if not, why not?
- What is the error on tracker recon introduced by the field non-uniformity?
- What is the error on tracker recon introduced by the disagreement between model and field maps cf: slide 3 of
- Discussion of muon shoulder; radial cuts; etc
- Any results for likelihood-based PID?
- What is the source of disagreement between TOF and tracker?
- What is the material budget between TOF and tracker? Is it correct? (See Francois also)
- What is the solenoid alignment like
- Are the OPERA model and Hall probes consistent? How big are the inconsistencies? Any story on z-misalignment of the data?
- Continue trying to untangle the field mapping data for SSU
- Can the agreement between MC and data be improved? Dipole fiddling?
- At what statistical significance do MC and data disagree?
- What are the systematic errors (e.g. from quad/dipole/solenoid settings, incorrect material model etc)?
- Decoupled/2D emittance calculation?
Updated by Rogers, Chris over 6 years ago · 4 revisions