2016-07-07-emittance » History » Version 1
Rogers, Chris, 07 July 2016 12:37
Friday 17th June 14:00 BST; we will be in the MICE meeting room in R1.
* Estimate of the systematic error associated with rate-dependence in TOF?
* Does TOF calibration vs path length help at all?
Chris Hunt and Rogers
* What dos the p-value distribution look like? Are the p-values not uniform if not, why not?
* What is the error on tracker recon introduced by the field non-uniformity?
* What is the error on tracker recon introduced by the disagreement between model and field maps cf: slide 3 of
Scott and Tanaz:
* What is the impurity reported by MC, based on Scott cuts?
* Can we confirm that the muon shoulder arises due to diffuser? i.e. extrapolate reconstructed tracks back to the diffuser position, what is the radius?
* Any results for likelihood-based PID?
Jan, Yingpeng and Rogers:
* What is the source of disagreement between TOF and tracker?
** What is the material budget between TOF and tracker? Is it correct? (See Francois also)
** What is the solenoid alignment like
Joe and Victoria:
* Are the OPERA model and Hall probes consistent? How big are the inconsistencies?
* Continue trying to untangle the field mapping data for SSU
* Can the agreement between MC and data be improved?
** At what statistical significance do MC and data disagree?
** What are the systematic errors (e.g. from quad/dipole/solenoid settings, incorrect material model etc)?
* Decoupled/2D emittance calculation?