Meeting 14 Dec 2012
- minutes and actions Chris TunnelL
- Project manager report (Andy Nichols)
- debriefing of MICE project board (Alain+all)
- schedule item: magnetic measurements sequences at RAL (Alain)
- status of US magnets (Alan Bross)
- next collaboration meeting (Alain)
- Data management plan (David Colling)
- Status of MICE papers (Maurizio Bonesini)
- MICE conferences (Vittorio)
- MICE common fund (Ken Long)
Added by Tunnell, Christopher about 10 years ago
Project manager report¶
No Andy, skip.
Comments from committee sent around. They were happy to receive resource loaded plan. Debriefing between EB members ensues.
(aside: DOE is pushing hard for Lehman review, mainly MPB people. Lots of prep needed. Mainly about technical and cost risk, so need to think about Step 5/6. April/May time frame.)
Schedule item: magnetic measurements sequences at RAL (Alain)¶
Looking at MPB report.
Cost and schedule #1¶
Ken and Alan are spearheading.
Cost and schedule #2¶
Liquid H tests could be delayed? Maybe streamlining mangetic measurement plans?
ACTION: Cobb to send comments on Alain's magnet measurement ideas.
Cost and schedule #4¶
Need to know stray field mitigation plan by next CM to address "Upon completion of the fringe-field studies and solution, re-evaluate the schedule and cost to the experiment. Present at the next MPB meeting."
We are trying to fully integrate UK and US construction plans, which given the Lehman review means this recommendation may change. Need to understand the parameters of the Lehman review to address this recommendation.
Chris Rogers. Priority to magnetic field mitigation.
Data management plan¶
Sent by email: