Meeting 16 Mar 2012
- minutes and Actions (Chris Tunnell)
- matters arising from TB (Nichols et al)
- matters arising from MICO and MICE video conference (Alain)
- Common fund (Long)
- Coupling Coils construction plan
- MICE papers (Maurizio) - very brief status of papers
- speakers board (Vittorio)
- next events (collaboration meetings and preparations for conferences)
- data access document (see also the LIGO document enclosed)
From Vittorio Palladino:
EUROnu INFN is being audited today here in Napoli, I am likely not to be able
Waiting to learn from the organizers in Kyoto about the two abstracts we submitted,
next SB priority is ICHEP in Melbourne. The scheme has been lately one abstract on
MICE results, one on MICE completion. Please let me have your views.
next SB priority is ICHEP in Melbourne., Deadline for submission March 30.