Unable to merge/install
12 December 2011
After failing to merge with MAUS, I did a clean install. When I run scons, I get this error:
Checking for C++ library json... no
!! Can't find jsoncpp which is needed.
You may install it by running:
When I try running ./third_party/bash/52jsoncpp.bash, it cannot find the jsoncpp-src-0.5.0/libs directory.
Updated by Kafka, Gene over 11 years ago
- Category set to Build System
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assignee set to Rogers, Chris
- Target version set to Future MAUS release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Rogers writing obo Gene:
bzrlib had been placed into $PYTHONPATH so the jsoncpp SConstruct was trying to import bzrlib.commands instead of commands (python native module) and running into trouble. Removing bzrlib from $PYTHONPATH has fixed it.
Updated by Rogers, Chris about 11 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Support