installation of maus_latest - v.0.0.9
16 November 2011
Installation of MICE under Ubuntu 10.4 (64 bit)
./configure complains that python 2.7 is not found and ./third_party/bash/01python.bash should be run.
having defined MAUS_ROOT_DIR.
Running this results in a sucess message ... package should be built in your third_party directory.
It is in third_party/install - perhaps the message should say exactly where it is expected.
running third_party/build_all.bash fails with
exec: 8: python2.7: not found
Updated by Rogers, Chris over 11 years ago
- Category set to Build System
- Assignee set to Tunnell, Christopher
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Target version set to Future MAUS release
Gak! Ubuntu definitely doesnt like us. Sorry about that.
FYI Python 2.7 is in third_party/install/bin/python2.7
Updated by Kyberd, Paul over 11 years ago
- File install_log_std install_log_std added
- File install_log_err install_log_err added
Updated by Rogers, Chris over 10 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Rejected