Looks pretty good to me!
1) cpplint flagged up ~100 very minor errors: white space, spacing etc, overlong lines which could easily be tidied up, depending how rigidly we endorse cpplint..!
2) ADC / TDC aren't explained, so a brief outline would be enlightening for new members to MICE. Also adding them to: http://micewww.pp.rl.ac.uk/projects/mice/wiki/Lingo would be good too.
3) Why group in sets of 7 fibers? 7 fibers = 1 channel right? A short justification of this would save the user a trip to the TRD - I had to double check as I'd forgotten!
4) L117 SP in the comment: "enxct entry"
5) L191 a comment just to explicitly state what you're doing here with the time resolution would be nice. Same for the SciFidcFactor, as it doesn't mean very much to me.
6) L195 Could you add another line explaining what this means? I'm not well versed in the detector stuff, so a little more information would be helpful.