MAUSSteppingAction, MAUSTrackingAction, etc fail cpplint
At the moment it is explicitly excluded from the tests i.e. listed in tests/style/test_cpp_style.py::exclude_files
- Target version changed from MAUS-v0.0.1 to Future MAUS release
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from Future MAUS release to MAUS-v0.0.2
Maybe we should have a feature request to get these passing again? I think they were at one point. I can help if you want.
They do again. Case closed!
- Target version changed from MAUS-v0.0.2 to MAUS-v0.0.1
Also available in: Atom