MapCppTrackerDigitization fails cpplint
At the moment it is explicitly excluded from the tests i.e. listed in tests/style/test_cpp_style.py::exclude_dirs
I already spent a fair deal of time on this. It really should be a tracker person that fixes it. I'll send an email next week about this to tracker people to find somebody. It's probably a day of work.
- Assignee changed from Tunnell, Christopher to Aslaninejad, Morteza
Sure, reassigned to Morteza
The timescale of this work is for v1.0, so weeks.
Morteza: I was telling you about cpplint and pylint. The tracker digitization needs to pass the cpplint I was mentioning.
I should say - I reassigned to Morteza as tracker lead developer, he can reassign. I put it in v1.0 as we should at least be keeping on top of new code being cpplint-compliant.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from MAUS-v0.0.1 to Future MAUS release
I'm moving this to a future version. Given minimal communication from the tracker group, I say we hold back tracker code from v1.0. If tracker manpower comes, then we can work together to get to spacepoints by v1.0.
progress? This is a useful project to get used to style guides.
- Assignee deleted (
It's been two months, unassigning this so hopefully somebody from the tracker group picks it up. Students?
- Assignee set to Santos, Edward
- Status changed from Open to Rejected
I just tested this by removing the reference to MapCppTrackerDigitization from the exclude_dirs list and running the cpp sytle test again. Comes up all tests passed.
- Status changed from Rejected to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from Future MAUS release to MAUS-v0.4.1
Also available in: Atom