doxygen test script
23 February 2011
Need a test script that can be used to test doxygen documentation:-
- Parse a single file (specified by user)
- Check that doxygen generates some output
Updated by Rogers, Chris about 12 years ago
- Assignee set to Rogers, Chris
Updated by Tunnell, Christopher about 12 years ago
- Category set to Build System
should probably be made a special little program like test_doxygen.py FILENAME produces something. This could be tossed in third_party/install/bin?
Updated by Tunnell, Christopher almost 12 years ago
- Target version set to Future MAUS release
Updated by Rogers, Chris over 11 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Rejected
I think we should do this manually - doxygen can do weird stuff. So reject...