Add g4mice integration tests...
Added by Rogers, Chris over 12 years ago.
Updated over 10 years ago.
23 February 2011
Add all g4mice application tests:
- Probably some of the "Unit" tests are really application tests
- Assignee set to Rogers, Chris
probably requires discussion since integration tests may now fall into MAUS-land?
Certainly do... we can chat if you like (tomorrow?)
The physics lists tests (if you want to talk about how to do it) I think fit nicely as python unit tests.
Fine it can be done with unittest module. I need to bring the code across, that means making sure I understand how simulation does geometries and such like.
Note in my jargon this is not a unit test. A unit test tests the smallest possible unit, i.e. a function.
This is an application level test (checking that we have integrated G4 correctly with simulation). That's really testing the design is correct.
We can do application tests using python unittest library of course, which I think was your point.
- Target version set to Future MAUS release
- Target version changed from Future MAUS release to MAUS-v0.1.0
- Target version changed from MAUS-v0.1.0 to Future MAUS release
- Status changed from Open to Rejected
Also available in: Atom