md5 checksums fail when building dependencies
Maybe it's me, but I ran a few of the bash scripts to install the dependencies and each of them failed on the md5 checksum. Example attached.
This is on SL5.5 64b. They work fine if I comment out the md5sum line in the bash script.
Updated by Robinson, Matthew about 13 years ago
I went initially for building into a directory other than the source directory created by 'tar xzf' such as one does with autoconf based packages.
It almost works, but not quite. Once I realised that this was not the right thing to do, everything started working perfectly.
Updated by Tunnell, Christopher about 13 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Target version set to MAUS-v0.0.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Well, it sounds like things work. If you have a suggestion of a better way of doing things, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise the issue is closed and let me know if you run into any other trouble.