08 November 2010
per Roger's request. It could be cleaned up and documented a bit: ie. use_root stuff.
needed before release
- Assignee changed from Tunnell, Christopher to Rogers, Chris
in duplicate #342 Rogers said he'd do this
- Should also enforce dependency tree
- Should also check clean really cleans
see r465. it's yet another cleanup where I used pylint disable-msg.
Also, Scons -c works now and has for a while. What's required to close this for v1.0?
- Target version changed from MAUS-v0.0.1 to Future MAUS release
- Status changed from Open to Rejected
Most of it. I still don't think the code is very clear. I'll just reject the issue until I have time (probably never).
Also available in: Atom