Position and error from EMR recon for global recon
For global reconstruction the position of spacepoints in the EMR needs to be known. Currently, the EMR reconstruction returns an x and y position in terms of bar number, and z in terms of the plane number. Conversion of this to a global coordinate could be done by globals by hard coding the position of the bar/plane based upon the Step 4 legacy geometry, and the errors on the positions, of half a bar width, can be included in the same way. Ideally, the position obtained from the EMR recon would instead be in the global system, as it is for tracker recon.
Updated by Drielsma, François almost 8 years ago
- Due date set to 17 April 2015
- Assignee changed from Dobbs, Adam to Drielsma, François
- Target version set to Future MAUS release
- Workflow changed from New Issue to Closed
The EMRRecon now returns the three coordinates for each bar in millimetres. The origin of the z axis is the front of the very first plane and is the centre of the detector for the x and the y axes. The reconstruction also returns the standard deviation on these measurements in mm.
Updated by Dobbs, Adam almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Workflow changed from Closed to New Issue
Fixed since 0.9.5.