Exception should handle elegantly in python
11 July 2013
- Exception constructor should call PyErr_SetString, possibly with the MAUS exception type MAUS.ErrorHandler.CppError (src/common_py/ErrorHandler.py)
- Is that okay? What if someone else calls PyErr_SetString?
- Exception destructor should call PyErr_Clear
- If someone else called PyErr_Clear in the meantime, should be okay
- Exception class should provide bindings to return string message etc for user call to PyErr_SetString (in case they want to throw a different python exception type)
No data to display