Unpacking installer -
11 December 2012
Had a conversation with Yordan about the unpacking release management/MAUS install. Agreed:
- we will release unpacking code as a tarball.
- Yordan will put it on a reasonably reliable webserver, to be decided where, probably uni geneve hosted.
- version name will be in the tarball name
- Yordan will email some relevant mailing list, probably mice-software, when a new version is released.
- Rogers will manage a script that does a wget/cmake/make in MAUS third party installers.
- Rogers will add dependency on cmake to MAUS external dependencies (yum -i cmake, this is also a geant4.9.5 dependency so will be needed sometime anyway)