01 November 2012
I would like to do a code review for the new tracker code brought in at 0.4.0. Can we schedule in a meeting for, say, early December?
- Assignee changed from Rogers, Chris to Dobbs, Adam
Hi Chris. That sounds like an excellent idea. Let me know when and we can sort it out. In addition, if you have any feedback or concerns about the code in the meantime, please let me know.
You should be prepared to go through
- Data structure
- Class structure
- Individual algorithms where appropriate
- Tests and test coverage
- Documentation and documentation coverage
Feel free to pull in others if you like. I am likely away 5th/6th December - how does Friday 7th sound? Ian, would you be interested in joining?
Yes, I would like to join in. I can do the Friday no problem, but it would be good to know how long you normally budget for a review?
I guess for this a half day - probably afternoon, say 14.00 until 17.00.
The 7th Dec works fine for me.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from Future MAUS release to MAUS-v0.8.2
Also available in: Atom