Mock Data Challenge Plan¶
To test the Tracker system from a trigger through the DAQ and software. If possible with cold cryostats and at at least one tracker with full waveguides in place.
- Get a working trigger input from the LED system (Yordans new trigger logic)
- One tracker with cold cryos
- One with full waveguides attached
- Understand noise in the system
- DAQ - Use code that is committed into the repository and hardware defined in the database and updated firmware on VME boards.
- LED - repeat November test with everything on LED system hooked up (unless we have a serious noise problem) and determine light yield required.
- understand grounding.
- To have a working monitoring and online reconstruction tool patched into v7r3 in the control room.
- Both trackers with cold cryos
- Both trackers with full waveguides attached
- LED - determine appropriate brightness required by LED system and set it if possible
- Reduce noise to acceptable levels (cryostat grounding).
- Fix issues with grounding (vme crates etc)
- The monitoring and online reconstruction tool patched int v7r3 in the control showing sensible readout.
- Tracker control system merged into general MICE control system.