Date: 15th June 2016
Time: 15:00 UK time
Agenda and Minutes¶Prev Actions:
- Board testing in Tracker lab - EO - 4 tested, no temp or bias calib as yet. Work to continue.
- Speak with Durga about automating all of the calibrations etc for all sub-detectors automated going into MAUS for recon. - Chris Hunt
- Ed and Melissa to convene on efficiency paper.
- MU to meet with Paul and Adam to discuss in person at IC.
1. Status of hardware,¶
Commissioning: EO CMW MU¶
- Hall probes
- cryostat status (& spares)
- daresbury interlocks.
- tracker daq/c&m systems
- spare boards
MICE hall, inc Services and requirements : CM, GB,
- Tracker lab.
First Data Analysis - ALL
- Low level Analysis
- track analysis
- helical tracks
2. Software: PK, AD, CHunt, CHeidt¶
- Performance and Analysis
- Validation script
- All ok for 4 weeks now.
- Calibrations, Configurations
- Fairly easy to keep calibrations up to date. Not completely automated but will be following more tests.
- Monte Carlo
- Documentation still outstanding, all else good.
- Pattern Recognition
- Online Displays
Tracker Software Paper and Documentation - AD, PK DR¶
- See https://code.launchpad.net/~phuccj/maus/scifipaper PLEASE LOOK AND REVIEW
- C. Heidt: MC documentation needs updating
Brainstorming exercise on how to use MICE RF this Friday at 4pm.¶
Phone Details: International Toll-Free Dial-in numbers¶
- Switzerland: 0800705351
- UK: 08004960576
- US: 1-866-740-1260
- Other numbers
- Access Code: 5673390