Date: 9th March 2016
Time: 15:00 UK time
Attendance: Melissa, Cheidt, Chunt, Adam, Ed, Paul
h2. Agenda and Minutes
Board testing in Tracker lab - EO - 4 tested, no temp or bias calib as yet. Work to continue.
Look at first data - Melissa, Paul and Adam
- Look at dead channels over time in HW and SW - Melissa and Ed
- Check efficiency using Admax code and extend to include on 3+ sp tracks. Melissa
- Speak with Durga about automating all of the calibrations etc for all sub-detectors automated going into MAUS for recon. - Chris Hunt
1. Status of hardware,¶
Commissioning: EO CMW MU¶
- cryostat status (& spares)
- daresbury interlocks.
- tracker daq/c&m systems
- spare boards
No update in particular.
Will coordinate with Ao on when he is back.
MICE hall, inc Services and requirements : CM, GB,¶
- Tracker lab.
First Data Analysis - ALL
- Low level Analysis
- track analysis
- helical tracks
Ed has made a new light yield per channel fit and sent around the root file for us to enjoy.
2. Software: PK, AD, CHunt, CHeidt¶
- Validation script
Work basically ready. Will add in efficiency. Be in for 2.2.
- Will need to be automated into MAUS. As it is currently done by hand.
- Chris Hunt will speak with Durga about automating all of the calibrations etc for all sub-detectors automated going into MAUS for a given recon.
- All ok for two weeks now, both in MC and recon. All rotations now passive which is diff from our engineering drawings (but is well documented) and means that in MAUS everything works.
- Calibrations, Configurations
- no update but fairly easy to keep calibrations up to date. Not completely automated but will be following more tests
- Monte Carlo
- Documentation still outstanding, all else good.
- Pattern Recognition
- no update
- in and working, systematic studies underway, all user bugs fxed.
- Online Displays
- updated in 2.1 with all new plots
- Performance and Analysis
- helicals. ongoing
Tracker Software Paper and Documentation - AD, PK DR¶
- See https://code.launchpad.net/~phuccj/maus/scifipaper PLEASE LOOK AND REVIEW
- C. Heidt: MC documentation needs updating
Final draft now almost ready!!!!
- Chris Heidt is developing his station to station algorithms. He is using a linear least squares approach and the algorithm is now in testing on data. Will have simple residuals soon then 12D residuals then station to station. hopefully 2-3 weeks.
We may decide on continuing with SW focus meetings as we now only need to look at helicals
Please review tracker paper for Adam before its release.
Chris Heidt geometry code has just been pushed to MAUS 2.1.
The ADC/Pedestal calibration summaries are available on: http://heplnv152.pp.rl.ac.uk/tracker/summary.xhtml
- The four digit company id: 4673 (callers from outside the UK)
- The pin number: 419357
|UK (Imperial College --preferred)||0845 545 4460||English|
|Austria||0820 4000 1503||English|
|0820 4000 15 02||German|
|Belgium||070 35 99 45||English|
|070 35 99 94||Dutch|
|070 35 98 66||French|
|Canada||1 712 432 2832||English|
|1 712 432 2844||French|
|Germany||01803 001 178||English|
|01570 248 8303||English (mobile)|
|01803 001 177||German|
|01570 248 8101||German (mobile)|
|Ireland||0818 270 007||English|
|Italy||848 390 166||English|
|848 391 819||Italian|
|Netherlands||0870 001 901||English|
|0870 001 909||Dutch|
|Poland||0801 003 543||English|
|0801 003 533||Polish|
|South Africa||087 550 0375||English|
|Spain||902 885 318||English|
|902 881 200||Spanish|
|Sweden||0939 2066 400||English|
|0939 2066 300||Swedish|
|Switzerland||0848 560 190||English|
|0848 560 378||French|
|0848 560 347||German|
|0848 560 385||Italian|
|United Kingdom (PowWowNow)||0844 4 73 73 73||English|
|United States||1 415 363 0833||English|