Date: 1st June 2016
Time: 15:00 UK time
Attendance: Paul, Yin Pun, Ray, Adam, Chris Heidt, Melissa
Agenda and Minutes¶Prev Actions:
- Board testing in Tracker lab - EO - 4 tested, no temp or bias calib as yet. Work to continue.
- Speak with Durga about automating all of the calibrations etc for all sub-detectors automated going into MAUS for recon. - Chris Hunt
- Ed and Melissa to convene on efficiency paper.
- MU to meet with Paul and Adam to discuss in person at IC.
1. Status of hardware,¶
Commissioning: EO CMW MU¶
- Hall probe helium leak tight works
- hall probe helium tighting has finished all went well and they are now operational.
- cryostat status (& spares)
- daresbury interlocks.
- tracker daq/c&m systems
- spare boards
MICE hall, inc Services and requirements : CM, GB,
- Tracker lab.
First Data Analysis - ALL
- Low level Analysis
- track analysis
- helical tracks
2. Software: PK, AD, CHunt, CHeidt¶
- Performance and Analysis
- Validation script
- All ok for 4 weeks now.
- Calibrations, Configurations
- Fairly easy to keep calibrations up to date. Not completely automated but will be following more tests.
- Monte Carlo
- Documentation still outstanding, all else good.
- Pattern Recognition
- Online Displays
Tracker Software Paper and Documentation - AD, PK DR¶
- See https://code.launchpad.net/~phuccj/maus/scifipaper PLEASE LOOK AND REVIEW
- C. Heidt: MC documentation needs updating
- The problems he was having with large displacements has been fixed. He fixed many other errors. He had problems finding offset in z but thinks he has fixed it.
- We need to get planning for the many changes that may happen in the rebaseling, as well as new lightguides and readout there will need to be some major software and analysis changes to take care of this. It is essential that we get this planned in advance so that we are not the cause of future delays. MU to meet with Paul and Adam to discuss in person at IC.
- At the start of data taking. The same analysis and analysers as last time. So Melissa will do low level recon, digits clusters spacepoints and track point and pat rec efficiency, Ed will do efficiency using npe, and Chris Hunt will look at low level Kalman (ie outside of trackpoints pulls and residuals). This is agreed here so that work begins as soon as we have data.
Phone Details: International Toll-Free Dial-in numbers¶
- Switzerland: 0800705351
- UK: 08004960576
- US: 1-866-740-1260
- Other numbers
- Access Code: 5673390