Summary of Step4 readiness actions list¶
- Target Alarm handler #1613 update 22 (CAM)
target1ctl - target1ctl is fixed, to be returned
- *Mirror target 1 on target 2
- Updated target manual (EO/JL) - stands
- Clean-up of R78 target control crate (DL) and re-instate facility
(possible move to R9)
- Review of Target checklists (MBC)
- Restore cooling water
- review existing water flows and temperature range (MBC)
- need max current limits for quads in control software? (CAM)
- Calibrate D1 & D2 current reading and update IOC software (DL)
- Diagnose failed Danfysik 9000 supply from Q2 (ISIS)
- Have quote for replacement board
- Q1 & Q2 alarm on voltage at zero amps (CAM)
- Q4 oscillation below 10A and anomalous ramp rate (DL)
- Earth leakage tests on all magnets (RHale)
- Q6 leak : too fragile, wouldn't touch it - shifters to watch
- Leak sensors and drip trays
- "All Off" controls misbehaviour
- Water, temperatures and MPS water flows in ALH (CAM)
- Magnets trips should be reported in the ALH (Pierrick)
- Calibrate readback current reading and update IOC software (DL)
- Replace final battery cell (DL - confirmed still outstanding )
- Diodes in BBU circuit (DL)
- Boosted air (MBC)
Trench sensor (awaiting read-out)
- Compressor sensor
- Backup compressor for DS
- Linde PC install: awaiting validation and IOC (DK) - licence issues
- ALH/archiver/SM corrections #1710 (CAM)?
- BLOC training and experience (Henry)
- BLOC roster
Detectors, Monitoring and Control¶
- MDR7: TOF2: current trip in TOF2_103 - request MB feedback
Monitoring GUI for the tracker volumes needs to be added in the AppLauncher (Pierrick)
Issue with the EMR DAQ (restarted the crate) - future?: is there an usable spare? (Francois)
- CDB vs Spreadsheet -- resolved to remove spreadsheet by end of user run-
- Alarm Handlers and State Machines: is it ready?
Confirm ISIS PVs and applications OK in MLCR (CAM/Steve) Action on Steve to add to run preparation list
- John Cobb list. CW and PMH to refine
- SSH lockout during running. - PMH
"Commissioning Manager" and planning of that process
- RA, Operating Instructions, etc.
- Progress on SS procedure documentation (FC done, Need SS now)
- Install FC monitoring in ISIS MCR (Pierrick/Paolo) GUI exists - need sound (new nuc)?
- Hall probe improvement.
- strain relief
- windows machines - MU plus AK
- 1 dead, 1 wrong
- There needs to be someone on call for the SC magnets. It will be a combination between Josef/Mark/MC/PMH
- Local cooling for FC high pressure hoses
- FC quench logging. - New processor JW (DL) has software lead.
Hall and infrastructure¶
- PPS issues #1818 ?
- All valid PPS meshing and gates in place
- camhall03 inverted
- Shared services/environment (water, air, computing/networking, UPS ( #1213 ) in Alarm Handler and in Archiver (CAM)
- *roof chiller interface with C&M
- Neutron Monitor etc. must alarm on a detected fault as well as on high reading
- Ambient temperature readings and alarms PMH
- Post-MDR7: Aircon unit assignment incorrect in monitoring GUI: 2 and 3 are swapped check - PMH.
- Aircon unit 4 has some mechanical issue - occasional squealing from fan belt: planned intervention during the shutdown (John G.)
- Install hall air conditioner #5.
- Repair hall air conditioner #4.
- Re-fill hall air-conditioner #1.
- Fix DNS: servers give inconsistent results - DR
- Heartbeat vs. Nagios and alarms - PF.
- Archiver not usable from Remote Monitoring Room (need to squeeze into MLCR for ad-hoc queries) PMH.
- OnMon/OnRec error messages all need timestamps, to allow correlation (Durga)
- Data Quality Flags #1383 (All, Janusz, Pierrick)
- Reco: Data Quality flags #1585 (Durga, Pierrick)
miceraid5 disk: get in touch with Yordan on self-cleanup (clean with cron/tmpwatch everything untouched for over a month). (Yordan)
- CDB: do we have all necessary information in the CDB
- Get Target Depth, Target Delay, Total Beam Loss to read out (currently 0 or blank) - not appropriate for CDB? (Durga/Pierrick)
- Need something monitoring that this info is live and available in the first place
CDB viewer needs to have the cooling channel magnets and absorber status. Action: (Janusz)
- Implement a search function for the CDB (Someone) - not high priority.
- File Compactor:
Automated RECO mover:
Automated mover and concentrator running
- Hardware token monitoring and alarms #1860
- Ensure up-to-date documentation and checklists in MLCR: - SB.
- especially Control Room Operations which is incomplete and out of date
- need Alarm Handler training (screenshots, etc.?) and File Compactor
- New elements
- Whatever is needed for the SS and FC
- Alarm Handler
Permissive list of MOM-authorisable actions - in progress-