June 7th, 2015¶
Aim: Prepare the upstream tracker for taking data, timing it with TOF0.
|Time||4pm - 10pm|
|Lead shifter||J. Nugent|
|Experimenter||E. Overton, M. Uchida|
|Physics Shifter||P. Franchini|
- Shifters and BLOC arrive
- Close and secure Hall
- Prepare DAQ and Run Control for running
- Prepare Muon Beam Line for running
- Experts arrive.
- Run a pion beam of Ed & Melissa's choice (via Run Control) and figure out timing between ISIS, TOF0 and tracker
- Daily meeting:0800-496-0576, Access Code: 2155402
- Discuss timing progress and usefulness of evening run (without DS and given observed rates thus far)
- Change over to evening run
- Data to figure out tracker timing
- Data to test Run Control
- We expect to run with 2V beamloss and the beam bump active.
- TOF1 is not in the beam line
- DS is currently off
- Begin with a pion beam from Run Control (e.g. as used for a TOF calibration) and adjust as instructed by E. Overton and M. Uchida
- Run Control testing between tracker data runs
Phone access : ReadyTalk number
Access Code: 2155402