Commissioning and Ops Scheduling meeting : 5/1/2016¶
To be held in CR10 in the ATLAS Building @ 15:30 pm
Phone access : ReadyTalk number
Access Code: 2155402
- Review of tasks and activities identified at last meeting
- test of the Q4 flush - take magnet to high current and see if it trips.
- Temperature readout investigation/swap of Q4 / Q5 sensors (Henry)
- Network reconfiguration for C&M : Document by Pierrick on changes are needed in the network configuration so that system owners
understand the impact.
- Upcoming activities : chaired by DC
- To-do list for Maintenance shutdown (January 2016)
- Operations calendar
- Looking ahead
- ISIS run-up starts Feb 1
- Next user cycle : Feb 19th - March 25th
- Expect to take data from the last week of February (no channel magnets on, no DS). Initially plan to take data with
an empty absorber, but would like to change to LiH in early March.
- Date of next meeting : January 12th