Status of Papers¶
- Demo paper - New version to referees this morning; seek to circulate to the collaboration next week.
- Emittance paper - MC vs data comparison looks good. Hall probes are still outstanding. TOF/tracker discrepancy still outstanding.
- Scattering paper - referees meeting two weeks ago. Main outstanding item was acceptance and detector efficiency bias. Ryan is digging. Phone call scheduled for Wednesday pm.
Next Round of Publications¶
- 2016/03 - energy loss
- 2016/03 - multiple scattering
- Alignment (detector and magnet)
- First emittance reduction - focus on one setting, minimal beam selection
- Description of cooling channel
- Outstanding issue is tracker efficiency; Ed Overton and Adam are sorting out Tracker PR
Settings for 2016/05¶
- Work is in progress
- Straight tracks scattering
- Need to be able to answer "if we run these magnet limits, this is the physics potential"