MAUS (MICE Analysis User Software) is the MICE project's tracking, detector reconstruction and accelerator physics analysis framework. MAUS is designed to fulfil a number of functions for physicists interested in studying MICE data:
- Model the behaviour of particles traversing MICE
- Model the MICE detector's electronics response to particles
- Perform pattern recognition to reconstruct particle trajectories from electronics output
- Provide a framework for high level accelerator physics analysis
- Provide online diagnostics during running of MICE
In addition to MAUS's role within MICE, the code is also used for generic accelerator development, in particular for the Neutrino Factory.
Preinstalled MAUS - shared copies of MAUS available to new usersMAUS Documentation - MAUS User Guide; setting up geometries, run control variables and different user applications (pdf also available)
- MAUS Doxygen (for latest release)
Additional Developer Documentation - development of MAUS, code structure, doxygen, coding guidelines and testing guidelines
Software On-call - Information on MAUS support shifters.