R1 East 2nd Floor MICE meeting room.¶
Phone : Readytalk- http://mice.iit.edu/phonebridge.html
- Cold magnet water modifications
- Warm magnet water modifications
- QD modifications
- SS QD mods
- FC QD logging - GUI mods
- Commissioning Plan
- SS current 'instability'
- US proposed test plan
- Proceed with the SSU ramp to 3T and make measurements.
- SSU-FC test, ramp FC to current in steps and then ramping SSU.
- For example, ramp FC to 10 A then SSU to 3T, if OK, ramp both down, ramp FC to 20A, then ramp SSU, etc.
- This will take much longer, but Sandor is worried about the signal induced on SSU-M1 when the FC is ramping.
- This is something we should discuss with all. Utilizing a much slower FC ramp is the other option.
- Use SSU-E1 DCCT channel to bring a current signal from the FC (add Danisense DCCT transducer to FC current line)
- SSU’s QD/QP used in balance mode between M1 and “E1/FC”.
- SF & AB to visit RAL in September to finalize SS commissioning. 7th - 17th.