Publications and Figures » History » Version 57
Publications and figures¶
Guidance is available on procedures for presenting MICE data
- The most recent guidance on presenting MICE data can be found here
- The most recent guidance on publishing MICE data can be found here
- The most recent latex style-files are here
- MICE should use the following boiler plate acknowledgements in their publications
The publications together with the figures and tables of information that they contain are organised according to the experimental configuration to which the data corresponds in the pages linked below.
- Step I:
- Characterisation of the MICE Muon Beam.
- Step IV:
- Study of impact of material properties, optics and input-beam properties on the ionisation cooling effect.
- Demonstration of ionization cooling:
- Demonstration of ionization cooling and detailed study of its dependence on the optics of the cooling cell and properties of the input beam.
A full list of MICE publications is maintained here