Physics Shift Report¶
Start Date: 2nd July
End Date: 5th July
Start Run: 07184
End Run: 07188
Physics shifter: Francois Drielsma
Summary¶No data was taken from the 2nd to the evening of the 4th of July because:
- The priority is placed on the magnet preparation activities.
- TOF1 was moved out of the beam line for required Tracker repairs Friday morning.
- TOF1 back in the beam line
- No decay solenoid
|Run number||Run type||Mom. setting||Trigger condition||Nbr. of spills||Int. part. tr.|
|7184||Pion +||300 MeV/c||TOF1||203||3314|
|7185||Pion +||300 MeV/c||TOF1||5005||80395|
|7186||Pion +||300 MeV/c||TOF1||3202||Missing|
|7187||Pion +||190 MeV/c||TOF1||1037||12878|
|7188||Pion +||190 MeV/c||TOF1||4741||49211|
- Cooling SSU and SSD is "complete".
- SSU and SSD are considered suitably stable so that they may be monitored without intervention.
- The superconducting permit was be tested prior to the last shift.
Entries for each shift and major issues/faults. No problems found, very thorough.
Run Condition Summary Spreadsheet/CDB¶
- Integrated number of triggers missing in the spreadsheet for run 7186. Estimated TOF1 triggers: 51434 (same setting as 7185)
- Run 7184 characteristics failed to be uploaded to the CDB (~200 spills): no trigger records, no end date or end pulse, wrong target depth.
- IMPORTANT NOTE : An end note need to be written for the run statistics to be uploaded.
- Run 7185 completely in the CDB. Mismatched target depth in the CDB and the spreadsheet, no beam loss recorded.
|Nbr. of spills||Int. part. tr.||Target depth||Beam loss|
|Spreadsheet||5005||80395||38.15 mm||1.0 V|
- Run 7186-7188 not pushed to the CDB by run control.
- No particular analysis requested by the measurement coordinator
- The files are on the grid
- The physics devil reports a "Download Error" for all the aforementioned runs. No plots were generated and the data were not reconstructed by it.
- The files have been properly uploaded to the grid