Thursday 22 March at 15.00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- analysis of existing data
- contamination of pion in muon beam with KL (Bogomilov Pion_contamination_22March.pdf, D'Orestano)
- follow up on e+ e- difference rate effect (Bonesini?)
- Beamline and optics
- optics for EMR run
- Follow up on MICE simulations (Victoria Blackmore)
- Step IV
- Step IV run plan progress (Snopok et al)
- Step IV absorber measurements (Carlisle G4MICE_Cooling_Study_Final.pdf, Carlisle )
- Requirements from tracker and TOFs for calibrations and alignments
- Standing items
- More on MICE timing? (Linda Coney or Yordan Karadhzov)
- Maus status (Chris Rogers)
- next meetings and agendas (all)
Shift plan repository¶
Link to new Shift Plan repository
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save