PC 4th April, 2013¶
Thursday 4th April at 15:00 UT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
Actions from last meeting¶
- Ole: Add G4BL to Launchpad (talk to Chris R.) and compare to existing version
- Sophie: Compare scattering sims with values in the MuScat paper, investigate what scattering theory MARS uses
- John N: Cross-check field scaling factor with measurements (Henry Nebrensky has measurements of D1 and D2, quadrupole measurement notes are here and here )
- Ed S: Speak to Ken about requirements for a "worst case" field map, then talk to Victoria about simulating one
- Victoria: Talk to Chris R about arranging an analysis launchpad repository for code snippets and results (+ wiki page for usage)
- Quadrupole/TOF alignment study (Overton)
- G4beamline Step 1 comparisons (Soler/Bayes/Nugent)
- EMR Analysis (Ruslan)
- Beamline emittance / Magnetic measurements (Blackmore) -- magnetic fields analysis on Launchpad
- Tracker Update (Santos)
- Next time:
- Date of next meeting Thursday, 25th April, 2013 15:00 BST
- D1 scan (Ole)
- Beamline PID paper (Mariyan/Domizia)
- TOF rate analysis (Durga)
- Multiple scattering & energy loss models (Middleton)
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save