PC 27th September 2012¶
Thursday 27th September at 13.30 UT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- D1 scan (Ole) -- 15min D1scanMice_v3.pdf
- Beamline emittance paper (Victoria) -- 15min systematicErrorsOnMICEStep1Analysis_draft1.pdf
- Beamline PID paper (Mariyan/Domizia) -- 15min
MICE_PID_v1.pdf) -- 15min
- Tracker talk (Adam Dobbs et al) -- 15min (c.f. TRK_WS_SS_Efficiency.pptx)
- Volunteer needed: Assessing the effects of proposed magnetic shielding on the performance of MICE
- Next time:
- Magnetic measurements (Victoria)
- TOF rate analysis (Durga)
- Multiple scattering/physics models (Tim)
- MAUS (Rogers) -- 15min
- Muon Front End - beam distributions (Rogers) pdf libreoffice 3.4 movie -- 15min
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save