Thursday 24th July at 15:00 BST.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- Step I Wrapup
- Pion contamination paper progress (Orestano) -- Update (5')
- EMR paper progress (Asfandiyarov/Drielsma) -- Update (5')
- Quadrupole/TOF alignment study (Overton) -- Summary/table of results (5')
- Step IV Preparation
- Tracker reconstruction (Dobbs) -- Update (5')
- Tracker alignment analysis (Uchida) -- Plans (10')
- Reduced focus coil current study (Hunt/Pasternak) -- Update (5')
- Field mapping: Magnet Alignment (Cobb) -- 15'
- Field mapping: SS power supply stability (Leonova) -- Urgent update needed (10')
- Field mapping: FC field map progress (Blackmore) -- Update (5')
- Muon beam line retuning (Pasternak/Hunt/Blackmore) -- Plans (15')
- Polarisation in MICE (Middleton) -- Update (5')
- Step V Simulations
- Step V simulations, progress towards a 'Reduced FC' Step V (Speirs) -- Plans (15')
- TOF rate analysis (Rajaram)
- Multiple scattering & energy loss models (Middleton)
- MC and Recon batch status - (batch production Czar/Rogers)
- MC Reconstruction Requirements (All)
- Date of next meeting: August 7th
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save