Thursday 2 Febuary at 15.00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- analysis of existing data (short Presentations)
- Summary of December run, data summary and data quality DecemberRunSummary.xls (Yordan Karadhzov)
- online plots as function of time in pulse -- status (Chris Heidt)
- Any news from CKOV performance? ckov_2_feb_2012.pdf (Lucien Cremaldi)
- pi/mu separation in using KL and TOF PiMu_2Feb.ppt (Mariyan Bogomilov/Yordan Karadhzov)
- TOF Pulse Height (Vassil Verguilov)
- Step IV
- report on step IV analysis (Carlisle, Snopok, U.Bravar)
- More on MICE timing? (Linda Coney or Yordan Karadhzov)
- Maus status (Chris Rogers) http://micewww.pp.rl.ac.uk/attachments/748/MAUS-Sundry-Items.pdf
- agenda of analysis meeting at CM32 (Alain)
Shift plan repository¶
Link to new Shift Plan repository
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save