Thursday 10th November at 15.00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here.
Use the MICO access code (ie. 5673390).
- Run plans and analysis for December 2011 run (10' Presentations)
- General run plan (Linda Coney)
- Online reconstruction set-up (Chris Rogers and Chris Tunnell)
- Proposal for TOF calibration run (Yordan Karadhzov) [see Yordan_TOFCalibration.pdf]
- Proposal for CKOV performance data taking (Gene Kafka/Lucien Cremaldi)[see attachement:AnalysisMtgNov10-ckov.pdf]
- Proposal for beam purity evaluation (Vassil Verguilov) [see Verguilov-Beam.Purity.TOF-Analysis.Meeting-2011-11-10.pdf]
- pi/mu separation in KL (Mariyan Bogomilov) [see pimu_byKL.pdf]
- Inverting polarity of Decay Solenoid (Henry) [see DSreversal.txt]
- other analysis projects (very brief one slide presentation on what people think they will need)
- Date of next meeting 24 November at 15.00 GMT
- Alain Blondel
- Linda Coney
- Chris Heidt
- Adam Dobbs
- Chris Tunnell
- Yordan Karadzhov
- Vassil Verguilov
- Pavel Snopok
- Chris Rogers
- Stefania Ricciardi
- Victoria Blackmore
- Mariyan Bogomilov
- Timothy Carlisle
- Rob Fletcher
- Ulisse Bravar
- Henri Nebrensky
- Gail Hanson
- 1. Stefania, Adam, Chris Heidt to prepare online reco plots of time profile of beam loss, trigger requests and accepted particle triggers to determine 'dead time'
- 2 Linda to concatenate requests and prepare run plan with timing of different steps.
- 3. Next meeting 22 November 16:00 UT
Shift plan repository¶
Link to new Shift Plan repository