There will be an analysis/diagnostics meeting Thursday 26th November, 14:00.
We will be in one of the usual meeting rooms in the Atlas building, using phone:
- Optics review
- Tracker resolution and efficiency - Tracker Group
- Tracker-to-tracker alignment - Melissa/Chris Hunt/John Nugent
- Tracker Survey
- Tracker alignment to field - Chris Rogers/Sophie
- Cut-based beam selection vs 2015/01 data - Tanaz/Scott Wilbur
- Ckov momentum scan - Ao, Durga
- Full PID vs 2015/01 data - Celeste
- PID detector alignment - Francois
- Detector Efficiencies - Jan/Francois
- Paper: High precision measurement of emittance - Chris Hunt/Victoria
- Date of Next Meeting
- 7th January Optics review prep special?
- 14/15 January Optics Review
Adam Dobbs if he returns
- Scripts and tools to produce plots exist; waiting for fix in MC
- Paul K is looking in MC
- What level of efficiency?
- Difference between duplets and triplets
- Not just looking at "hits anywhere in the plane"
- Some planes are less efficient
- Concentrating on space point efficiency at the moment
- In the end need to show efficiency is consistent at different levels and is flat across the aperture
- Do we care about TOF efficiency?
- Durga: the efficiency in TOF is 90 % in the middle and 70 % on the edge
- Space point efficiency: number of slab hits that make a space point
- Global efficiency: ROGERS to chase Francois
- Compare TOF with tracker
- ROGERS to upload field maps
- Merge branch of Chris Hunt tagged for merging into next release; should have no more issues with data reconstruction
- Mysterious momentum flip comes from tying Kalman back into globals, did not get pushed
- Chris Hunt would love to do this afternoon
- Alignment workshop on Monday; update to be reported by email from Chris H, due to scheduling conflict
- Internal tracker alignment and tracker to tracker alignment from data and MC
- Chris Heidt: reported a fix but no time
- Melissa Uchida: comments about updated geometry using latest survey measurements
- Proper survey measurements has been related back to the survey and put into MAUS
- Needs to be written up as a MICE note
- Paul Soler: use ratio of TOF to e peak?
- Rogers: survey data is available as MICE notes
- Durga: MAUS should get correct geometries
- 3 additional peaks have DS off
- May be that using D2 as a PID variable is not so interesting; better to just fit to the peak
- Barely anything in TKU; not enough data; need decay solenoid