It looks like the video conference has been moved to this week, so I would like to organise an out-of-sequence analysis meeting on Tuesday, covering issues arising in the last couple of weeks:
14:00 GMT, Tuesday 8th December, in the POD.
I realise that this clashes with MIPO, sorry about that. For MIPO folks, if there is anything you want to deal with please let me know. Phone line:
- Results from TOF0 alignment runs (Francois)
- Results from FC alignment runs (Sophie, Chris Rogers)
- Physics devil during weekend run (Scott Wilbur)
- Plan for scattering run (John Nugent)
- Plan for fall back FC alignment run in solenoid mode (Sophie, Chris Rogers)
- Tracker reconstruction and resolution (Victoria Blackmore, Chris Hunt, et al) #1782
- Optics review paperwork (Chris Rogers et al)
Let me know if there is anything else which we need to deal with this week. We should be finished by the 15:30 operations meeting.